The next edition of our annual Festival will have Folk music as its theme. Folk in its broader in sense or "popular" music of different origins. The idea is to offer quality music that is at the same time "for all" where the "for all" should not be an excuse to make a compromise on quality. During the festival the old and the new will merge with ancient sounds revisited and transformed into a music "for everyone". For the first time, there will be, not only the concerts, but even workshops of music and folk dance. During the four days there will be available several possible accommodation and camping as well as a restaurant and a pizzeria. All very Rural as per our custom.
*In case of bad weather the event will take place indoor*
TUCKER, TRAVIS & MILLER
★ USA // Folk Roots Americana
Sparkling Space h 8.30 pm - Tucker Travis and Miller is an American modern-folk trio with high standards and deep love of music.
Their music draws its power from fine songcraft, tight harmonies and dedicated musicianship.
★ ITA // Cumbia, Murga, Rock
Bliss Main Stage h 11.15 pm - Los3saltos is like a wave, breaking on the granite cliffs of the Mediterranean or the tropical beaches of South America. They sweeps and twists, pulls everything away in its path and break the chains of the monotony of genres. Los3saltos were born in Rome in December of 2010 by combining murga, cumbia, Italian folk, reggae and Latin rhythms.
★ ITA // Italian Folk
Bliss Main Stage h 11.15 pm - The Skunchiuruti Band was born from a group of friends who mostly wanted to have fun. Thus began the musical journey of this band that offers a repertoire of songs and music of the Calabrian oral culture. The Skunchiuruti propose a sound that is the result of the encounter between the purest tradition and the most modern musical expressions.
106 & LAPHROAIGERS
★ ITA // Folk Party Music
Bliss Main Stage h 10.00 pm - 106 (Marcello Milanese) will perform with Laphroaigers and they play blues, country, bluegrass, blues, and unpublished lyrics, but always "acoustic party music": double bass, kazoo, guitars and mandolins, percussion... unlimited genres, touching various traditions, from the Irish to the American ones.
ANDREA VAN CLEEF
★ ITA // Indie Rock and Americana
Bliss Main Stage h 10.30 pm - Andrea Van Cleef will play the new album Tropic of Nowhere, that’s Americana rock at its best, with loads of room for electric guitar that heavily features, on different levels, in both the fastest songs and more traditional ballads . The record is published by Rivertale Productions, and Van Cleef will get on stage escorted by the 6-piece super group Forever People.
MUSIC AND DANCE WORKSHOPS
- Murga Portena: The laboratory will be structured in two phases: the first is that of explaining the history of the murga. The second part will be that of learning the basic movement.
- Repercussions: workshop that provides a collective experience of the musicality of the body.
- Holistic Tango: A fun exploration of the most goliardic aspects of our personalities that through tango and each other’s hug will create a hilarious "play of the parts".
- Concerts and music workshops ticket - 1 day (Thursday, Friday or Saturday): 15,00 euro
- Concerts and music workshops ticket - 1 day (Sunday): Admission 8 € inclusive of one drink
- Concerts and music workshops ticket - 4 days: 30,00 euro
Avaible camping and bar/restaurant/pizzeria service during the festival.